1.    #1  
    I just installed RescoExplorer v3.22 on the 755.
    I have used an older version of Resco before.
    Now I have the complete registered version, and I'm having some trouble with it.
    When I go RAM(O or BuiltIn (A to try to move or delete an App it doesn't let me do it.
    I actually doesent do anything. I am able to delete songs and video from my card, but I wanted to send some apps to my card and it doesn't let me.
    I understad if I was getting an error. But nothing; it almost looks like its not responding at all.

Does anyone else have this problem with version 3.22???
    and if not, how can I transfer or delete apps to my card.
    Because I was able to do it before with an older version of Resco.
    When you say you were able to do things with an older version, what older version are you talking about?

RX 3.22 is not that different from 3.10. However, RX 3.xx is very different from RX 2.xx.

You shouldn't have any apps in Builtin (:A) unless you put them in there.

I have RX 3.22 and it works just like RX 3.10.

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    When you say you were able to do things with an older version, what older version are you talking about?

RX 3.22 is not that different from 3.10. However, RX 3.xx is very different from RX 2.xx.

You shouldn't have any apps in Builtin (:A) unless you put them in there.

I have RX 3.22 and it works just like RX 3.10.

Oh na, when I say older version, I mean I had this back when the 650 came out maybe 04' 05'.
    it may have been version 1.23 or 1.32.... something like that.
    But like I said, I know I was able to delete apps and move them to other locations with Resco.
    now I can't.

does the same happen to ?
    or does just not delete and move apps?
    Without trying to pull hens teeth for info, I'll guess that you are using Icon View while in the RAM folder.

If you see a little white box with a '+' in it to the left of the app icon, you need to open the app folder to access the the app and related app files within it to delete or send somewhere else.

Or press the menu button and scroll over to Options then down to Toggle Icon View and select it.

This will make the RAM folder view similar to the old RX versions. (pre RX 3.xx)

As a note, the RX 3.xx versions need a new reg key. the old RX 1.xx and 2.xx reg keys won't work.

Don't have 755p yet, but using Explorer tells me you should be able to have files on card display in list view & then tap-'n-hold on file you want to put in RAM, & the dialog will pop up w/option for install to RAM...