1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

We've just released PictureSMS 1.13 Beta a few days ago, however, we saw the urgency to release Beta 2 to address the PictureSMS-Butler Keyguard bug.

The only change is:

Fixed the "Form68k.c, Line: 1771, No form event handler" bug. We traced this error to Butler Keyguard. So we collaborated with Rob of Hobbyist Software to solve the problem. Only the Butler keyguard users are affected by the bug.

Of course, all of the changes in PictureSMS 1.13 Beta are included here.

Please get it from our website or use the PictureSMS on-board updater.

By the way, all PictureSMS product updates are FREE! This is to answer several email inquiry about the upgrade fee.

Regards,
    Suntzu Software
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    Hi,
    I would like to know if this software can send a contact by SMS.
    Thank you
    Andy
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefish View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to know if this software can send a contact by SMS.
    Thank you
    Andy
    Yes.
    SMS Machine PictureSMS SMS Commander BattLogger TraceCrash MemoManager vCardManager

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com
    Hi

I have the trial installed and so far so good..BUT... when I install LightWav on my phone it interferes with the functionality of PictureSMS.

Example-
    Once LightWav is installed, the different SMS alerts I have set in PictureSMS no longer work. The picture assigned goes away and I am prompted with a error message "not enough memory"

Anyway to use both applications at the same time? Is this problem fixable?

Thanks!

Edit-
    actually after using the software further i noticed that after adding several different sms alerts for different contacts, i begin getting the same results...the pictures stop working and once in a while i get a "data base" error and then my phone resets. After the reset the app works fine again but Im not sure how to fix these bugs so the software runs smoothly. I am currently using a Centro, btw.
    Last edited by cathartic8881; 12/30/2007 at 02:40 AM.
    I'm a Pre gal now
  5.    #5  
    Hi miss cathartic8881,

Sorry for the late reply. We just had our long holiday vacation. We could only support through email in the past few days. Software development has resumed in full blast today.

Have your tried deleting both app first and install and setup LightWav first, followed by PictureSMS.

Happy new year ma'am!

Suntzu Software

www.suntzu-software.com