1.    #1  
    My issue with the 700p is that you can't voice dial through bluetooth. When I reviewed the specs for the 755p, on the Verizon website, it states that the 755p comes with voice dial.

My question is:
    *Does the voice dial program/ ability that comes with the 755p enable you to voice dial through bluetooth or
    *does it require that you use a wired headset or speaker phone?

In otherwords, does the phone truly come with Voice dial capabilities or have they simply included the software that 700p owners can purchase to acquire voice dial for their 700p?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    My issue with the 700p is that you can't voice dial through bluetooth. When I reviewed the specs for the 755p, on the Verizon website, it states that the 755p comes with voice dial.

My question is:
    *Does the voice dial program/ ability that comes with the 755p enable you to voice dial through bluetooth or
    *does it require that you use a wired headset or speaker phone?

In otherwords, does the phone truly come with Voice dial capabilities or have they simply included the software that 700p owners can purchase to acquire voice dial for their 700p?

Anyone have an answer for this question? I too would like to know as I find this really annoying with the 700p.
    None of the Palm OS devices support voice dialing via bluetooth. Only wires headsets.