Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just received my Centro and this thing is nice!!

Question though, is there any way to sync from my calendar wirelessly to the Google Calendar? I know there are programs to sync it from the palm desktop but I would like sync it over the internet from my phone without using Palm Desktop.

Thanks

Josh
    Yes. Check out goosync.com.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mfield View Post

Marc
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mfield View Post

Marc
    Works like a charm!
    Yep, I like it too. I signed up for a premium account so I could sync multiple calendars and it's been well worth it so far.

I noticed that frequent syncing was a bit of a battery-drainer, so I extended the interval to sync every 4 hours between 8am and 11pm weekdays, and only when the battery is more than 40% charged and it improved battery life a good deal.

sleepy
    Lovin' my Centro...keeping an eye on the Pre.

The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you. -- Bob Marley
    On Google Calendars, you have "my calendars" and "other calendars".

Can you use a premium goosync account to sync with "other calendars" too?

Why: both my wife and I use Google Calendars. We each have our own Google login, but we share our personal calendars. I also keep a 'family calendar' (it's listed under "my calendars" on my account, but for my wife, it's under "other calendars") where we put family stuff.

We both would need to sync to "my calendars" and select "other calendars". Is this possible?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Bump, I have the exact same situation and would like an answer as well, please
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    We both would need to sync to "my calendars" and select "other calendars". Is this possible?
    Yep! I have 'Other Calendars' set up in Google Calendar but have chosen not to use them in GooSync, but they show up on my GooSync account page just the same.

http://www.goosync.com/MultiCalHelp.aspx

sleepy
    Lovin' my Centro...keeping an eye on the Pre.

The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you. -- Bob Marley
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyEDB View Post
    Yep! I have 'Other Calendars' set up in Google Calendar but have chosen not to use them in GooSync, but they show up on my GooSync account page just the same.
    I just signed up too.

It works...I am now syncing with my "other calendars" in Google. This should make my life (and my wife's life) easier.

Also, it looks like they have a referral program if you sign up based on a friend's referral.

Refer a Friend TODAY and if they subscribe you both get 2 Month FREE

It looks like you have to use a form on their page to send an invitation. The invitation has a referral code you must use when you sign up. We did this on my wifes account, so we both now have 14 month subscriptions.

I can refer someone if you are interested...

Thanks sleepyEDB
    Last edited by franko353; 12/27/2007 at 06:47 AM.
    I'd like a referral, thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    I'd like a referral, thanks...
    invitation sent...thanks
    I'd like a referral as well, if someone doesn't mind getting 2 free months...
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700 View Post
    I'd like a referral as well, if someone doesn't mind getting 2 free months...
    I'll refer ya! pm me with an email address - needed for referral.
    dyuyeno, I sent you a PM shortly after you posted this. Did you get it?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    sorry, working all day yesterday. referral has been sent! :-)
    Oops, sorry, someone else already sent me a referral. I wanted to get things done this morning before my wife and I left for various things. It looks like a great service.

For anyone else who is thinking about joining GooSync, now is the perfect time. They are running a promotion until the end of the month, because it's their anniversary, they are giving 3 free months if you sign up for the premium service now. And when I checked out, it still indicated the two free months from the referral I received. That's 5 free months! Please check with dyuyeno for a referral, I feel bad I didn't wait long enough for him to get back to me.
    Please send me a referral - Much appreciated!
    I would love a referral....
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    I would love a referral....
    I can also provide referrals -- just pm me or email me through the treocentral system and provide me your email address.

Marc
    Last edited by mfield; 01/21/2008 at 01:21 PM.
    Ah, I just found where the referrals are, so I can give it as well. Anyone who has it already can give one. I'd be happy to do so for anyone who PMs me (need your e-mail to send it to you).
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast