Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Anyone remember how to do this? I used to know. Too much water under the bridge, I guess....

I created a database via MobileDB years back for my Treo 650 and could launch urls just fine from it. Now I'm on my Centro, that old database ported over fine and can still launch urls... but I created a different new database with urls and I can't seem to figure out how I got the little "world" icon for the links. I know I'm missing a step....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    When you define the fields in your database, set the definition as 'Web URL' - its at the bottom of the list.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    When you define the fields in your database, set the definition as 'Web URL' - its at the bottom of the list.
    What version of mobiledb (the app on your pc) are you running? Maybe thats my problem.....
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    I'm on 3.02, but I just realised there is no option for 'web URL' in the PC app. What you'll have to do is create the database with a standard text field, then change that field to a 'Web URL' field on your Palm.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)