1.    #1  
    Anybody else running into delivery problems on the Centro? I signed up via the SERO website on 6 Dec and still no phone. The escalation desk says that there are none in the warehouse and that they have no info on the next shipment. They are readily available at local stores.
    Sounds about right. Palm just reported extremely high demand for the Centro and very tight component supplies, resulting in constraints for deliveries.

Sprint stores would get preference over Sero, I imagine, for the obvious: they make more money from in-store contracts than Sero plans ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew J. Brown
    A big part of what’s driving this (ed. component shortages) is just the high demand for Centros. We got a hit product on our hands and we’re all hands on deck trying to make sure that we can get the supply that we need. Like I said, it ‘s a day to day situation.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    For what it's worth... I ordered a red Centro for my wife from the SERO site on Friday night and it was here Tuesday afternoon.
    I was told they just got a shipment in this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch1999 View Post
    For what it's worth... I ordered a red Centro for my wife from the SERO site on Friday night and it was here Tuesday afternoon.
    Another for what it's worth...my friend ordered a red one on Friday night (Dec 14) at 10pm, and it was at our UPS office (Reading, PA) by noon on Saturday (Dec 15)...unfortunately he couldn't make it to the UPS office to pick it up, so he had to wait till Monday for home delivery.
  6.    #6  
    I was told last week that the red Centros are in stock, the problem was with the black. I have not called this week.

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.

Humphrey Bogart
    Quote Originally Posted by Scinti View Post
    I was told last week that the red Centros are in stock, the problem was with the black. I have not called this week.
    Hah, I was told the opposite where I got mine, they had no red and only black!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    FWIW - my girlfriend ordered a black Centro late last Wednesday night - it came either Wednesday or Thursday a week later (not bad considering Christmas was in there)