Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    For everyone's information:

Don't know if this was posted somewhere and I missed it, but I was just on the Chatteremail web site (the forums) and it seems that there is now version 3.0.12.

A big thank you for the continued updates, Marc.

Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    You're welcome. My goal is simply to make sure that Chatter keeps working with new devices (and major new IMAP implementations, like Gmail's).

Marc
    Ok, I 10th that. Ben
    See folks, Marc is still on his game. Even after leaving, many folks shot him down with this whole Gmail thing..that sucked! A big thank you to Marc & Palm for keeping this great email program alive. THANKS!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    I agree. Thanks Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    See folks, Marc is still on his game. Even after leaving, many folks shot him down with this whole Gmail thing..that sucked! A big thank you to Marc & Palm for keeping this great email program alive. THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
    You're welcome. My goal is simply to make sure that Chatter keeps working with new devices (and major new IMAP implementations, like Gmail's).

Marc
    Thanks for the update Marc. Meli Kalikimaka!
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    I'll echo the thanks and continued support. Much appreciation, Marc.
    On that note, Mahalo...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I have been an avid Chatter user for years. I was having connectivity problems so I thought I would give Versamail a go. I get twice as much battery life now on my Centro. Yes I love the features of Chatter but.... I am getting my mail and battery is vastly improved. It was sad to turnoff Chatter. Has anyone else any input on this? Sorry if i went off topic but there aren't many Chatter threads. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtndew View Post
    I have been an avid Chatter user for years. I was having connectivity problems so I thought I would give Versamail a go. I get twice as much battery life now on my Centro. Yes I love the features of Chatter but.... I am getting my mail and battery is vastly improved. It was sad to turnoff Chatter. Has anyone else any input on this? Sorry if i went off topic but there aren't many Chatter threads. thanks.
    If configured the same way, Chatter uses no more battery than any other email application.

Marc
    thnx Marc!

love Chatter
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    What's new/changed in this version?
    Thanks Marc
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by procure View Post
    What's new/changed in this version?
    From the Chatter forum (http://chatteremailforum.com/index.p...c&t=4461#22401):

3.0.12 fixes problems in 3.0.10 that might cause crashes when loading certain messages

The 3.0.10 update supports the recently introduced IMAP service for GMAIL. Chatter now includes a quick setup wizard for GMAIL POP or IMAP (see ChatterEmail Manual for why you would pick IMAP over POP Smile ) in either case you must enable POP/IMAP on Google's website before setting up your account in Chatter.

This update also improves some attachment handling including docx files.
    It seems that after upgrading from 3.0.10 to 3.0.12, chatter does not start at reset, does not turn radio on at reset anymore. I have to manually launch chatter. Did I screw up the upgrade? I useed the "menu Z" command from within chatter. Anyone else have this problem? I'm on a Sprint 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudedvision View Post
    It seems that after upgrading from 3.0.10 to 3.0.12, chatter does not start at reset, does not turn radio on at reset anymore. I have to manually launch chatter. Did I screw up the upgrade? I useed the "menu Z" command from within chatter. Anyone else have this problem? I'm on a Sprint 650.
    Same thing is happening to me...
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Same here with T650, sprint.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudedvision View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogpilot73 View Post
    Same thing is happening to me...
    I am on a 700p and my update has not changed a thing. I wonder if its a 650 issue?
    at&t iPhone3G
    Same thing (Radio not turned on, Chatter not loading (or maybe it is loading but doing nothng?)) happens with the latest version on my Cingular Treo 650.

I'll report it on the Chatter forum.

Funny how I never noticed this. My Treo does not reset for months!!
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast