1.    #1  
    I had emailed Softick about the issue where the AVRCP (music control functions) not working after installing the update. They got back to me with the following:

Our developers have prepared new version of Audio Gateway with beta support for 2.11 ROM from AT&T.
    I hope this version will work better on your 680.
    So, please download the software using this direct link http://www.softick.com/files/audioga...tewayEn118.zip
    and install it according to this manual http://softick-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=846 . It is important.

BTW, I haven't had a chance to try it yet. (Left my S9s at home - doh!) but I thought someone else might want to give it a try. Note the instructions for replacing the SAG app on the Treo; these are not new, but I've never quite done that laborious a replacement procedure.
    Works fine, save for the issue of you have to reset the phone to hang up a call. Can't even use the dial pad when I am in a call with this program installed.

Other than that, it works great with my Motorola HT820. Controls work for the program and everything. I tried this on a 680 with the full AT&T update, as well as a custom ROM. Same issue on both.
    Handhelds
    Zire 31-> Zire 72s-> T|X

Phones:
    Nokia 5160-> Nokia 3100-> Nokia 3220-> Treo 650 Unlocked(modded ROM)-> Treo 680 Unlocked(modded ROM #8 within 15 minutes of receiving the box)-> Treo Pro(hacked as well)
  3.    #3  
    I was having the same issue. But then I went back and followed their instructions for installing a new version (referred to in the first post) and I am okay. It even returned to the music after I hang up the call, which only worked sporadically before.
    These are apparently not new instructions, but I had never followed them explicitly before. Basically you have to:
    remove the old version of SAG,
    remove your paired devices,
    reset,
    re-pair your devices,
    reset,
    reinstall new version of SAG.
    Ok, did that. Works perfectly...

Right up until I switch the program from A2DP device to Internal Speaker. At that point the controls for the phone don't work. Once I switch back to A2DP, it works like a charm. Looks like the disabling coding needs a bit of fine tuning.
    Handhelds
    Zire 31-> Zire 72s-> T|X

Phones:
    Nokia 5160-> Nokia 3100-> Nokia 3220-> Treo 650 Unlocked(modded ROM)-> Treo 680 Unlocked(modded ROM #8 within 15 minutes of receiving the box)-> Treo Pro(hacked as well)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Deceptitech View Post
    Ok, did that. Works perfectly...

Right up until I switch the program from A2DP device to Internal Speaker. At that point the controls for the phone don't work. Once I switch back to A2DP, it works like a charm. Looks like the disabling coding needs a bit of fine tuning.
    Okay, I'll forward this to the support staff at softick who have been working on this.