1.    #1  
    ok, so i've searched on google and searched on here. I can't find a clear answer for a group sms program for the centro or any other palm os phone. no, i don't want to pay 29.95 just to be able to select multiple contacts or my whole phone list.

i know i can set a shortcut key to do this, but i have to manually enter all their names on there....503 contacts says i don't want to do that. i also don't know who i want to send stuff to each time, maybe i only want to click 3 friends this time. ON my Q i could just select each name as i went down the list, then send the message off.

anyone???
  2. Cas
    you could make a templates
    On the recipient field, you can add more than one contact. Just add as many people as you want there, and you can send a group message.

If you send message to a particular group of people all the time. You can save a template after you have added all the recipients. Next time just tap the "inbox" tag, you will see a drop down list with "template". You will find your saved template in there.

Try this out on a Centro or any treo.
  4.    #4  
    not trying to be rude, but did either of you read my post at all? i KNOW how to do that. ever try making a templet for that many people? it seriously would take all day to type their names in just to make it, then if i didn't want to include one person on a message, i would have to run through that whole list and take that person out or whatever.

why is it so hard to make an app that imports all your contacts and adds a selection box next to them so you can use them for a data entry. what are the programs coded in for this, c++, basic? i'll just build one myself if nobody can seem to make one and not charge 30$ for it.

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post

i know i can set a shortcut key to do this, but i have to manually enter all their names on there....503 contacts says i don't want to do that.
    Try

http://mytreo.net/downloads/grouptextmessaging,730.html

You can populate the group list from your contacts.
    Last edited by johncc; 12/21/2007 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Fixed dead link. Apologies.
    Link above is dead. See my post in this thread

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=152644
    Last edited by Muffnician; 12/21/2007 at 07:47 PM.
  7.    #7  
    thanks, i'll give it a try