1.    #1  
    I don't qualify for a new every two and my contract is pretty new with VZW. Can I still get the discounted price from their site if I sign up for a new 2 year contract? I tried calling them but they seem to be pretty busy at the moment.
    My contract was not up until may, but I was able to talk them into giving it to me for the on line price by threatening to switch to sprint. What they did was move up my new every two date to today. hope this helps.
  3. Tdc
    fwiw I ordered mine yesterday around 2pm and had today by 10am price as follows:

$449.99
    -$100 advanced device credit
    -$100 New Every Two credit
    - $20 credit from sales rep (discretionary ?)
    - $50 Rebate
    179.99 total before taxes ($11.50)
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdc View Post
    fwiw I ordered mine yesterday around 2pm and had today by 10am price as follows:

$449.99
    - $50 Rebate
    I'm pretty sure you'll pay taxes on the full price of unit without the discounts. Still a great price, though.....

$449.99
    - $50 Rebate

Dang that is a great price.
    "We must all fear evil men, but there is an evil we must fear most. And that is the indifference of good men." -- The Boondock Saints.

$449.99
    - $50 Rebate
    tdc,

Do you have a business or personal account? Under $200, is my soft spot for the phone.

JR
    Hello all,

I did order the 755p VZ. I will get it tommorow. I just wanted to let you know that you need to haggle with the rep! Even so I have a unlimited data plan (T650) the rep said

"oh you are lucky today, the phone is out and you can get a $50 rebate!" I said, "oh, I know people on the net who got for $199". They she said "oh, I can give you New every two years $50 rebate on top so your total will be only $350". Then I said " oh, about that advance device rebate" and she said "oh, can you hold I will see what I can do". And I said "oh, of course...." After a long time she came back on the line and said "oh, you can have it for $199 after the $50 mail rebate" and I said " oh, thank you very much"

Hope this help someone.

Mo.
    SimToGo