Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've been looking for something to replace the "world clock" alarm feature. Does anyone know of freeware that will do multiple alarms by weekday, weekend, etc.? My old, very simple, phone had this feature, and one of the most annoying things is that this feature is not available on this new phone. Please help.
    I've been using TreoAlarm for a few months now and it has done it's job well. Even gives you weather updates.

Here's a link to download it from the maker. You do need to provide an email address to receive it.

http://treoalarm.com/
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    ive been using treoalarm since i got my centro and its great
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    I've been using TreoAlarm for a few months now and it has done it's job well. Even gives you weather updates.

Here's a link to download it from the maker. You do need to provide an email address to receive it.

Thank you, i will try this app out
  5. tks
    MegaClock 2.3
    visor Deluxe, Platinum; Zire 72s; Treo 270, 700p, Centro
    TreoAlarm - it has a HUGE snooze button.

Hi, my names John and I'm a snoozer.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    You can also check out BigClock. It has been around a long time, and it's free.

Edit: I just installed BigClock on my Centro and it resets everytime I press the Options key. As I mentioned it's an old program, so maybe it doesn't play nice with the Centro.
    Last edited by Riebs; 12/19/2007 at 09:03 AM.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by tks View Post
    MegaClock 2.3
    I have used MegaClock for a long time and it works well. (not free)
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I have been using WatchMaker since i got my Centro. It has 7 differecnt alarms that you can set. It has a timer and stopwatch as well. And it has a lot of different skinz if you get bored with the look. Check it out here

BTW its my favorite price...$FREE.99
    Last edited by pearlman; 12/19/2007 at 11:26 AM. Reason: new info
    I use Butler, which does a lot of other things too.
    I'm a big fan of PalmaryClock - clock, alarms, timers, stopwatches, world time, moon phases, etc. You can even have an event trigger another event, e.g. when the alarm goes off you can open PocketTunes and play your favorite wake-up mp3. Not free, however ($15).

Is this free to use? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riebs View Post
    You can also check out BigClock. It has been around a long time, and it's free.
    (
    Was that version 2.83t (supposed to be better behaved)
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Was that version 2.83t (supposed to be better behaved)
    Well, I know is was V2.83, but I'm not sure about the "t". And of course I couldn't get to the about screen because it crashed everytime I hit the options button. It's too bad really because I had been using it for years.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre

IS Treo Alarm back, I will re-instal it. It stopped updating the weather back on my treo 700 days and the developer stopped responding . Here is a thread where this was discussed.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=treoalarm

I waited 2 months and it never came back so I deleted it and purchased 4Cast. I just re-installed Treo Alarm and sent the developer an email asking him to re-start my registration. Was a great alarm and since I paid for it I will use it again even thought 4Cast is better for the weather, Treo Alarm was good for alarms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riebs View Post
    Well, I know is was V2.83, but I'm not sure about the "t". And of course I couldn't get to the about screen because it crashed everytime I hit the options button. It's too bad really because I had been using it for years.

The t is the important bit.

http://www.palmdomain.com/show_product.php?pid=2471
    Hopefully not hi-jacking here... but do any of the above mentioned programs allow you to tie the alarm to PTunes and let it play randomly?

Reason I ask is, I know Butler allows for the tie in to PTunes but it makes you choose one song. Im sorry I love my music and even my FAVE song would get old after waking to every morning. (eventually I would probably start to resent it!!! hahaha)

Ive been begging both the devs of Butler and PTunes to create this option and no joy yet.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Well I got the Email I sent to support bounced back so I am not sure that the developer is supporting Treo Alarm . I will try emailing him again.

Again this is just for the weather and I believe the Alarm works fine. The Weather is no longer always working.

UPDATE:

I just noticed on the purchase page that is listed as no longer for sale so I guess its not supported anymore.

Here is the text :

TreoAlarm is currently under redevelopment and not available for purchase.

You can download the trial version that will be functioning for free until (at least) end of July 2007.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 12/29/2007 at 01:24 PM.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    jphncc: Thanks for the link! I had downloaded the file from the developers website and didn't know it had been patched elsewhere.

Works like a charm. I guess I can whole-heartedly recommend it agian as a great FREE clock/alarm program.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Hopefully not hi-jacking here... but do any of the above mentioned programs allow you to tie the alarm to PTunes and let it play randomly?
    Palmary Clock will do this. You can set it to launch an application (rather than just play an mp3), and have PocketTunes set to start playing automatically on startup.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast