Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I use Butler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riebs View Post
    jphncc: Thanks for the link! I had downloaded the file from the developers website and didn't know it had been patched elsewhere.

Works like a charm. I guess I can whole-heartedly recommend it agian as a great FREE clock/alarm program.

This is really good to know. Thanks so much. I loved Big Clock on my Tungsten E but was nervous about installing it on my precious Centro. Although I kinda like World Clock too--that map of the sun's path is pretty cool. Possible to use both, or does BC override WC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresamorrison View Post
    This is really good to know. Thanks so much. I loved Big Clock on my Tungsten E but was nervous about installing it on my precious Centro. Although I kinda like World Clock too--that map of the sun's path is pretty cool. Possible to use both, or does BC override WC?
    You can use both
    I am still trying to figure out all the functionality of my Centro, so I was hoping someone here could help me figure out how to do the following with alarm.

I'd like to use the phone as a backup to my regular alarm clock, so how can I get the alarm to ring (by opening up pTunes which would play a random song off the card) but at the same time mute all other sounds (phone calls, voicemail alerts, text alerts, email alerts, etc.) while I am sleeping? I don't mind tinkering with settings and programs to set it all up initially but hopefully there will be an easy way to put the phone in "Night" mode after that.

Thank you!
    Profiles is good. It is freeware. It takes some time to configure initially.
    At first, I didn't know where to start, and I almost gave up on this program.

There is an updated Centro version on the author's website.

http://kwik.cz/palm/treo/profiles/
    Quote Originally Posted by icesalmon View Post
    Profiles is good. It is freeware. It takes some time to configure initially.
    At first, I didn't know where to start, and I almost gave up on this program.

There is an updated Centro version on the author's website.

http://kwik.cz/palm/treo/profiles/
    Thank you! So I'd use that to set up a profile and then another app (Butler ???) to launch and auto-play pTunes?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobodobo View Post
    I'm a big fan of PalmaryClock - clock, alarms, timers, stopwatches, world time, moon phases, etc. You can even have an event trigger another event, e.g. when the alarm goes off you can open PocketTunes and play your favorite wake-up mp3. Not free, however ($15).
    Just downloaded PalmaryClock and so far I'm liking it a lot! I easily figured out how you have the software launch PTunes, but how do you get it to automatically start playing music? Am I missing something?
    I finally found the answer to my question. Select Start Playing on Startup in Advanced Preferences within PTunes.
    I was wondering when Watchmaker (freeware) or BellTime (shareware or free lite version) would get mentioned... Both software are by Jaap Steilberg.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12