1.    #1  
    I have several email accounts going to my 700p. I use wireless sync website. All email gets sent to my P, but when I reply it only relies from one address. I can not separate and reply from the address it was sent to. What do I need to do?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    The same thing that I had to do. Switch to chatter. Works like a charm, and allows you to respond with whatever e-mail address you wish. Also allows you to attache files to e-mail, which wirelesssync does not permit.

I know it is not a free peice of software, but it does work perfectly.

Hope this helps.

Craig
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    You could also roll with VersaMail, and since you mentioned Wireless Sync, I'm assuming you have a VZ unit. You'd need to install VersaMail off the CD, since for some crazy reason, VZ makes Palm take VersaMail off the device ROM and put it on the CD.

You may not know what VersaMail is - it's Palm's own email client for Palm OS devices. The latest version is better than what used to ship on the devices, and it now has a pretty decent on-device auto-configure process. You should be able to grab all your various email accounts with VersaMail, and when you reply, your reply address will be the mail account that you're working in.

It's also free. Good luck!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    You could also roll with VersaMail, and since you mentioned Wireless Sync, I'm assuming you have a VZ unit. You'd need to install VersaMail off the CD, since for some crazy reason, VZ makes Palm take VersaMail off the device ROM and put it on the CD.

You may not know what VersaMail is - it's Palm's own email client for Palm OS devices. The latest version is better than what used to ship on the devices, and it now has a pretty decent on-device auto-configure process. You should be able to grab all your various email accounts with VersaMail, and when you reply, your reply address will be the mail account that you're working in.

It's also free. Good luck!!

How does it work? Does it pull, or get pushed from server or desktop? I travel so my laptop is usually with me, and off.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996 View Post
    The same thing that I had to do. Switch to chatter. Works like a charm, and allows you to respond with whatever e-mail address you wish. Also allows you to attache files to e-mail, which wirelesssync does not permit.

I know it is not a free peice of software, but it does work perfectly.

Hope this helps.

Craig
    How does it work? Does it pull, or get pushed from server or desktop? I travel so my laptop is usually with me, and off.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Chatter actually pulls the e-mail directly from your servers. You can set it to leave messages on the server, so that you can download them to a desktop later, and even have it send an auto blind copy, so you have a record of all e-mail on your desktop.

It also sends the e-mail directly through your servers.

I believe if you are using an IMAP mailbox, you can set it to receive e-mail as soon as the server gets it, but I am not sure how to do this (check the forum at chatteremail.com for lots of info).

Hope this helps. Good Luck.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions