1.    #1  
    I have been searching online for weeks now for an answer. Is it possible to use a Treo 650 (Sprint) on the Virgin Mobile network? I have my MSL, mobile #, and MIN. I've entered all of that information in the Treo but no luck. Obviously, I need to do something else, but I have no clue as to what that is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    A quick google looks like the answer is no. But you might call CS and tell them you have a Sprint phone you'd like to use. It's apparently the same network. But several forum responses on Google all said no.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you khaytsus..eventhough it wasn't the answer I wanted...lol I saw on shadowite.com where the sprint Treo 700p could be converted to Virgin Mobile, so I was thinking/hoping the same applied for the 650.
    @sc_honey, did you try the suggestion in shadowmite website? did it work?
  5.    #5  
    snake eye, I haven't tried the tutorial from shadowmite yet. Its actually for the Sprint 700p, and I'm not sure if it would work. I did download the BitPim, but what in the ham sam I do with it, I have no clue..lol But, I thought this was weird, last night I put the MSL code in, along with the mobile #, and MIN, then this there was a voicemail, but when I tried to check it (from the Treo) it kept going to Sprint's service with a message that my account couldn't be validated.

Sorry for the long reply.
    Verizonizing the Sprint phone and using it on Page Plus is an option.