1.    #1  
    Purchased the Centro and have not been able to move programs or data to the Centro.

ANy step by step tips?

Tried using the Centro disk but have not as yet been able to make this work
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I went from i500 to treo650 a long time ago. was simply a matter of backing up the i500 and "restoring" my data to the 650.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone3211 View Post
    Purchased the Centro and have not been able to move programs or data to the Centro.

ANy step by step tips?

Tried using the Centro disk but have not as yet been able to make this work
    I may be too late on this response. Sync your i500 after installing the Palm desktop software over your existing desktop; same directory. Hard reset your Centro, do a custom hotsync by selecting custom hotsync and changing your selections so that the desktop overwrites the handheld but only for calendar and contacts. Select Do Nothing for everything else. Enter as a default (then change it back later to 'synchronize" when you're satisfied with the results. Start a sync on the cable button. Select USE EXISTING ACCOUNT when given a choice. When the sync is complete, deselect your temp defaults and have everything synchronize normally. PM me if you have a problem. I really do miss my i500.