1.    #1  
    I am using chatter. I have several mailboxes setup with different tone notifications. Everything works fine, except to raise the volume of these notifications I have to go to the sound application and raise the volume of the system sounds. This also raises the sound of the keyboard clicks, which is annoying. The chatter website says these notifications should change under the messaging tab of the sounds application. Can anyone confirm how they change the volume of chatter notifications?
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jgp32 View Post
    I am using chatter. I have several mailboxes setup with different tone notifications. Everything works fine, except to raise the volume of these notifications I have to go to the sound application and raise the volume of the system sounds. This also raises the sound of the keyboard clicks, which is annoying. The chatter website says these notifications should change under the messaging tab of the sounds application. Can anyone confirm how they change the volume of chatter notifications?
    thanks
    I need to know this too.. the sound on my Centro is SO much louder, that the notifications are blood curdling. I don't know which sounds control Chatter because I've tried changing messaging, system, phone, etc.. I can't figure out which ones control Chatter - I usually keep it on silent for this reason.

Also, if my Centro is laying on any flat surface, my sounds are muffled tremendously - has anyone else had this? I have to turn it over to use the speaker phone, etc.. then I run the risk of scratching the front.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    I've had to use Volume Care to get Chatter sounds louder on my 700p.