Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I got received mine over the weekend. Mine seems to be a finely matte finished plastic, I don't really think I would call it "rubberized" like they claim. It certainly has no gripping properties like the rubber skin i had on it previously.

Is that what everyone elses is or did they send me something else?
    Last edited by o3jeff; 01/02/2008 at 07:58 AM.
    I noticed that my case keeps popping open on the bottom corner by the lanyard cut out(only had it since Saturday and it never "clicked" closed in that corner).

Called Seidio and they had me request an RMA online to send it back for a new one. Will have to see how this turns out after reading about the communications problems others have had with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    I noticed that my case keeps popping open on the bottom corner by the lanyard cut out(only had it since Saturday and it never "clicked" closed in that corner).

Called Seidio and they had me request an RMA online to send it back for a new one. Will have to see how this turns out after reading about the communications problems others have had with them.
    Jeff,

Please send your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll see what I can do to expedite the process.

Thanks,
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12