Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  

UPDATE:

PRICE UPDATE2:LOWER PRICE!!!!!! Right now on the Palm Website for $15.99, PLUS 5.97 SHIPPING. Guess this has been popular! The free shipping and free software is no longer offered. Still cheaper than Seidio!

HOW TO EASILY OPEN THE CASE: CAREFULLY CRACK IT APART AT THE LANYARD OPENING AND MOVE AROUND THE CASE UNTIL IT SPLITS APART

I've had many hard clear cases in the past for my various phones, such as the 700p. This is a great deal. Just got my new Palm Air case directly from Palm. Great value, fit and finish! Ordered Tuesday night, got it today (Friday)!

Here's the link:
    http://store.palm.com/sm-palm-centro...i-2927136.html

Enjoy! Better deal than Seidio introductory price of $24.99 for its version of the clear hard case!
    Last edited by rinkeedink; 01/16/2008 at 12:30 PM.
    What does the back look like. Do you know of any sites with more photos?
    Here's a pic of the back of my wife's red Centro. We got the case at a Sprint store last week. It's not as thick as it looks in this picture. We love the case.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Here's a pic of the back of my wife's red Centro. We got the case at a Sprint store last week. It's not as thick as it looks in this picture. We love the case.
    Rick, maybe you knew, but your image requires logging in at the smartphoneexperts forum to view.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    What does the back look like. Do you know of any sites with more photos?
    Don't have a pic handy, but rest assured, it is a perfect fit with tight cutouts for the camera, mirror, and speaker, and a generous gap around the stylus for grabbing it. Otherwise, it is completely smooth without any mounting screw for a belt clip or holder for the microsd card. The case allows the centro to stand on a flat surface, and it fits into my generic charger cradle for my old 700p without removing it. Very happy.
    nice. maybe i'll get one too...
  7. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I was to receive mine today but even though the shipping label on the outside was addressed to me from Palm One...I opened the box to find a DALLAS STARS TSHIRT and a packing slip from Shop.NHL.Com addressed to some guy in Pittsburgh (Gibsonia to be exact).

Since he had ordered it 3 weeks ago and finally received it (or so he thought) I decided to ship it straight to him, and called and let both Palm and Shop NHL know...

I know it's a fluke but wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkeedink View Post
    Rick, maybe you knew, but your image requires logging in at the smartphoneexperts forum to view.
    No, I don't know what you're talking about. I've posted many pictures before and have never logged into smartphoneexperts. Hmmm! Is that something new? Can anyone else see it?
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    post more pics if possible???/
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
    Can anyone else see it?
    Works for me.
    Opens for me as long as I am logged into here.
    Quote Originally Posted by famousdrummer82 View Post
    post more pics if possible???/
    http://blog.treonauts.com/2007/12/palm-centro-air.html
    How is the screen protector that comes with the unit?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall View Post
    How is the screen protector that comes with the unit?
    It doesn't come with one.
  15.    #15  
    No, I don't know what you're talking about. I've posted many pictures before and have never logged into smartphoneexperts. Hmmm! Is that something new? Can anyone else see it?
    Weird. It must just be me. I'll blame Windows Vista! Although it may be Firefox. I'd rather think it was Vista though .
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkeedink View Post
    Weird. It must just be me. I'll blame Windows Vista! Although it may be Firefox. I'd rather think it was Vista though .
    Must be Vista, yea thats it!
    Works fine on Firefox with XP for me.
    Marty
    Handspring Visor -> Handspring Treo 180 That stated it would have Wi-Fi -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650->Treo 700P ->Centro->Pre
    Rick posted a photo of the Sprint Crystal case. This thread is about the Palm Air case. They are different. The Palm one does not have the knob at the back.
    Also the Air Case appears to be a much snugger fit. Does anyone know if any stores carry this or is it only available online from Palm.com?
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
  19.    #19  
    this is the correct picture...Sorry Rick!
    That's not the Palm AirCase, that's the Sprint case. Totally different animal. The AirCase does not have any holster attachment.

You can find pics of the Palm AirCase here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast