1.    #1  
    I just replaced my dead 755p with a new one and did a restore from the mini-SD using BackupBuddyVFS. Everything worked fine, EXCEPT the data from an app called Vehicle Log did not transfer. When I look on the card it appears it may be corrupted. Is there a way to find that data on my PC? I'd appreciate any help, as the file contains all the service history for 3 cars, going back 10 years.
  2.    #2  
    I haven't been able to come up with any PC data, but wonder if there's a way to recover the data from the mini SD? I've been holding off doing a backup onto the card, hopeful that the data might still be able to be recovered from it. I sure would appreciate any help.
    Do you know the file name? If so, you could try a serach on the computer for a file of the same name. You might also want to email the developer to see if they have any help for you.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cavingjan View Post
    Do you know the file name? If so, you could try a serach on the computer for a file of the same name. You might also want to email the developer to see if they have any help for you.
    I did search for the same filename, but I had already done a hotsync, so it was an empty file on the pc. I believe the developer (Little Wing Software Development) is no longer around, at least I haven't been able to find them. Their website (lwsd.com) is no longer in existence and directory assistance doesn't have a listing for them.

Thanks for the suggestions, though.