Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was in Sprint store yesterday to buy last red Centro available locally for Christmas. The store manager told me he was just told on conference call that Pink was coming out Feb 13 as an option. Has anyone else seen or heard this, have an idea of color? There is a pink lanyard (as well as blue) in Mobi Store shown. He reitereated that its tentative release date, but I know my daughter would rather have pink vs the last red one I found.
    Anyone have any information????
    i want a blue one
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
  3. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I have heard a lot of dates but FEB sounds right bec it's a Valentine's Release.

You're better off waiting for it to come out than buying a red now hoping to exchange because you won't be able to if it's outside of 30 days.
    i can officially confirm (as a sprint rep) that there def is a pink centro coming out, idk about the blue one though.. theres also a pink musiq out as well
    i hate idiots... seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
    i can officially confirm (as a sprint rep) that there def is a pink centro coming out, idk about the blue one though.. theres also a pink musiq out as well
    GEEKYMOM!! GEEKYMOM!!! GEEKYMOM!!

You better take real good care of that Centro you have. I'm sure you are going to want to sell it on Ebay so you can get the pink one in February!!

Depending on the shade of pink, I might have a black Centro for sale on ebay myself....
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Oh man!!!

I just bought my wife a pink Katana Deluxe. When she finds out the Centro is going to be available in pink she's going to want one bad. She currently uses a Zire 71 as her PDA. She never liked the Treo form factor but she really likes my Centro, just not the colors red or black. Too bad its been over 30 days since I bought the other phone. Oh well...
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
  7.    #7  
    To Blue4shizzle - Have you seen any pics, whatever, that shows what color pink it is? I know that will differ from actual, red pictures never did them justice, but there are many shade of pink - tha lanyard is hot pink.
    Personally I'm a bright color person, don't know if I could do a phone that color, but then again, thought I wouldn't like red which I love.
    Just hoping you can help us
    well from what I've seen, it appears to be bright pink or "hot pink" similar to the katana 2.. but don't quote me on that; for the most part k think yall will be happy with it- well the females anyway lol
    Quote Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
    well from what I've seen, it appears to be bright pink or "hot pink" similar to the katana 2.. but don't quote me on that; for the most part k think yall will be happy with it- well the females anyway lol
    maybe me saying hot pink was a bad idea, a lot of people consider that to be a darker fiery pink.. think of soft pink ie: bubble gum
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    I was in Sprint store yesterday to buy last red Centro available locally for Christmas. The store manager told me he was just told on conference call that Pink was coming out Feb 13 as an option. Has anyone else seen or heard this, have an idea of color? There is a pink lanyard (as well as blue) in Mobi Store shown. He reitereated that its tentative release date, but I know my daughter would rather have pink vs the last red one I found.
    Anyone have any information????

No problem. Buy the red one. Your daughter accidentally leaves it in her jeans pocket. Goes through the washing machine with hot water rather than cold, and like any other new bright red item, it comes out pink. Everyone's happy, right?
    -- Josh
    If it's hot pink, I will stick with my black Centro and a Skinit in "Pretty in Pink".

I can't stand that hot pink.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    ps, search for PINK CENTRO. I made a post about this a month ago.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Hmmm, I am looking forward to the Pink Centro. Have the Red one but I may like the pink better. Might not but I sure wish I could see it.
    I would like to suggest Palm the following:

1. Provide more color for us to choose. The best option is to allow us to choose our own color by submitting the color code. We don't mind to pay more and wait for a while to have our own perferred color but at least like the 680, it has a few color choices; or

2. Make the case interchangable. I believe a lot of 3rd parties will create very nice color and pattern casing for Centro. It is similar to we change the casing of our old Nokia, SE and Motorloa phones.

If this is the case, I will choose a transparent case.

Hope the 3rd parties come out the changing case service like upgrading memory.
    Seidio is considering to expand our Centro Super thin, Rubberized hard case line to include more colors. Yes, blue (like Treo 750/755) is one of them . Please post your color preference here. All of them will be rubberized like our black rubberized hard cases that we are currently offered.

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/16/2007 at 10:36 AM.
    How about an outward facing holster for a rubberized case or clear or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    How about an outward facing holster for a rubberized case or clear or something?
    Sorry, It is not in our development plan.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is considering to expand our Centro Super thin, Rubberized hard case line to include more colors. Yes, blue (like Treo 750/755) is one of them . Please post your color preference here. All of them will be rubberized like our black rubberized hard cases that we are currently offered.

Seidio
    pink.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Well, I would like red for my red centro and pink for the pink one I will be getting.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Pink Centro? Wow, that will match perfectly with my pink DS!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast