1.    #1  
    I updated my 680 on Tuesday and ever since then I am having problems with Direct Push and syncing of messages. It works fine for a while and then won't sync. Instead of syncing and notifying me that I have a new email, I just get an error message. The alert says Autosync Failed. When I go to the Exchange account, the error says "There was a problem synching messages". No error code or anything. I tried deleting and redoing the Exchange account, but same problem. It is really weird. It started Tuesday night and then worked yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon it started again. This morning it worked fine and then this afternoon it started the same thing. Very screwy. Anyone else notice anything like this after the update?
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Quote Originally Posted by jbonnot03 View Post
    I updated my 680 on Tuesday and ever since then I am having problems with Direct Push and syncing of messages. It works fine for a while and then won't sync. Instead of syncing and notifying me that I have a new email, I just get an error message. The alert says Autosync Failed. When I go to the Exchange account, the error says "There was a problem synching messages". No error code or anything. I tried deleting and redoing the Exchange account, but same problem. It is really weird. It started Tuesday night and then worked yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon it started again. This morning it worked fine and then this afternoon it started the same thing. Very screwy. Anyone else notice anything like this after the update?
    I had a problem like this with my unbranded phone after a hard reset. I loaded all of the updates first, then re-installed my user account. It wouldn't work. I then did a hard reset, loaded my user account, then installed all of the updates, and it works great.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms. Who's bringing the chips?
    You should just need to reload the user account and have no issue. Also, try disabling your system password when you do the reload of the account. Then enable it after you have a secure connection. That might also work for you.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.