1.    #1  
    I have this on my Centro but I would like to delete it, however it does not allow me to. The error it gives is

Error: dm: Database Protected in Item::remove()d

Any ideas? It's actually put on the device, not a card. Thanks!

EDIT: I tried to move the file onto my card, it said it cannot move it entirely, so now the LightWav file is on both my phone AND my memory card. I still cannot delete from either place.
    Last edited by peemmfivekay; 12/17/2007 at 11:59 PM. Reason: additional info
  2.    #2  
    bump.

please help !
    It probably would be better to post over at Mytreo.net's toysoft forum. This is the website of the author of the software. He is very helpful and will get your problem fixed quickly. Hope this helps
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cscott44 View Post
    It probably would be better to post over at Mytreo.net's toysoft forum. This is the website of the author of the software. He is very helpful and will get your problem fixed quickly. Hope this helps
    ok, thanks!!
    Go into LightWav Gen Prefs and disable it. Then use Destaller Lite to remove the LW app, all the other LW files and the LW Saved Prefs in one swoop.

Soft reset afterwards for good measure.

Or use Filez also..man, I hate that..good luck, & yes like he said, soft reset too.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    did you not like the app?
    When it first came out it worked great, but after so many things added to the software it made it very unstable. I've tried many times going back to it(even recently as of last month)& no luck. I've tried them all, nothing. Then Jeff(Go Treo)gave me a challenge to try RingCare, guess what? Perfect, just perfect. Don't get me wrong, I have a friend that has Lightwav & works great, I think its per device. People need to test them all, but must erase all the files of those apps first, that's where the headaches will continue.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter