Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    To answer your question; I called *611 this morning and ordered the 755P - he said it will ship out tomorrow morning and I'll have it on Tuesday. When I call *611 from my phone, it's automatically linked to business services. They also mentioned I received an additional discount because I have a business account ( I have 20 phones with them). They also said because my line had the unlimited data package that I got $100 off? So, I'm guessing that maybe they released it early to business customers? I would try calling *611 again and ask for a manager - I know they have them. I've been logging on to this site every day for the last month - I can't believe this stupid thing is finally here!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileBiz View Post
    I never had the 700P but I've had a 650 and 3 755Ps. I finally made them give me a Centro. I think you'll still be looking at the 650 wondering if she got the better deal. They (Sprint 755P) really do suck unless ... Maybe Verizon got Palm to fix it?
    I had a similar situation as you, I had 3 700p's and they kept wanting to replace them so I gave them 3 hours of hell yesterday and I now have a shiny new Centro (Which actually works by the way)
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=3466

Its up on their site for 399.99 plus 50.00 mail in rebate!
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmEnvy View Post
    I recieved mine today.

Pricing for 2 yr was 449.99 less 100(NE2) less 100 (ADD) = 249.00 less $50 MIR for 199.99.
    Well, I got hosed by Verizon. I called on Friday, spoke to a very nice person in customer service who gave me the same deal, even though my NE2 is not up until 1/28/08. She told me that she could give it to me early, and that she was the only one there who could "override" any problems. I told her that I needed the 755p by the time I leave for my trip Wed night. She said no problem, that the unit would go out on Monday, and I would have it Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

I called Verizon today around midday to check on the tracking, since I never asked for a confirmatory email. I was told that the order never went out, that it was rejected farther up the chain. Nice.....no one bothered to tell me. I then spent the next 3 hours talking to different departments and supervisors, each one telling me different things about what I was and was not entitled to. One customer service supervisor told me that I could only get it for $597! Another told me that I had to cancel my employee discount to get the ADD. The last hour was spent with the Loyalty Dept, who after one representative promised to get it for me at the original quote and overnight it, another finally told me that I was only eligible for an early upgrade reduction of $50, and that the ADD discount won't apply UNTIL I am eligible for the NE2 in January.

I finally told them not to bother sending it out....I won't be a Verizon customer in January.....what a bunch of idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpmark View Post
    Well, I got hosed by Verizon. I called on Friday, spoke to a very nice person in customer service who gave me the same deal, even though my NE2 is not up until 1/28/08. She told me that she could give it to me early, and that she was the only one there who could "override" any problems. I told her that I needed the 755p by the time I leave for my trip Wed night. She said no problem, that the unit would go out on Monday, and I would have it Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

I called Verizon today around midday to check on the tracking, since I never asked for a confirmatory email. I was told that the order never went out, that it was rejected farther up the chain. Nice.....no one bothered to tell me. I then spent the next 3 hours talking to different departments and supervisors, each one telling me different things about what I was and was not entitled to. One customer service supervisor told me that I could only get it for $597! Another told me that I had to cancel my employee discount to get the ADD. The last hour was spent with the Loyalty Dept, who after one representative promised to get it for me at the original quote and overnight it, another finally told me that I was only eligible for an early upgrade reduction of $50, and that the ADD discount won't apply UNTIL I am eligible for the NE2 in January.

I finally told them not to bother sending it out....I won't be a Verizon customer in January.....what a bunch of idiots.
    Come to Sprint and save a buck while doing it if Sprint's coverage is good enough in for your wherabouts.
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123