1.    #1  
    Hi. I'm about to upgrade to WM6 on my Treo 750. Does Good support WM6 on Treo 750? Thank you.
    Yes, but you need 5.0 and in most cases you can't get that unless your Good Server has 5.0 as well.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    I am told that 4.9.3 will run on some devices with WM6. The Treo 750 is supposed to be one of them. How many have 4.9.3 running on a 750?
    Worked on mine but the feature that suggests words (auto text I believe) did not work. The auto-correct that is built into GMM worked but the WM6 did not. After I upgraded to GMM 5.0 the auto text worked fine.

The downside is you will not get any support from Good or your IT folks if there is a problem. Lack of Good support is not really an issue because they don't provide any to the end user for about a year now but if your admin is a stickler you could be out of luck.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Thanks. I'm leary of doing the upgrade because I need it to work. There doesn't seem to be too many treocentral users who have tried based on the lack of responses.
    I have around a dozen 750v users in Europe running 4.9.2.30 without a problem. Gee, I need to send out an update. Didn't realize they were that far behind.
    Treo 700P (& GoodLink Administrator)
    Simpsonized