1.    #1  
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...lus_centro.jpg

PREORDER NOW!

Looking for an upgrade to your stock Centro stylus ? Need a replacement for your Red Centro stylus? If this sounds like you, Seidio has the solution! The 2-in-1 Red Stylus Pen has been specifically created to fit your Red Centro. Its snug fit ensures that your stylus will not easily be lost, so you will be able to find it when you need it. This metal stylus is a more durable replacement for the OEM stylus that comes with the Centro. Not only can this stylus be used on your device, but it has an ink pen built into it so that you can go from taking notes on your device to taking notes on paper.

Features:

• Durable, lightweight metal body
    • Black ball-point pen
    • Stylus pen
    • Red pen cap matched exclusively to match the Red Centro
    • Improved customized fit exclusively designed for Centro
    • Available in single or three pack

With a black ball point pen on one end and a stylus on the other, this accessory is a must-have for Red Centro users!
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    [...With a black ball point pen on one end and a stylus on the other, this accessory is a must-have for Red Centro users!
    Boy ... what bad luck on my part. I didn't want to wait any longer, so I ordered 3 black ones for my red Centro early this afternoon...

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    Boy ... what bad luck on my part. I didn't want to wait any longer, so I ordered 3 black ones for my red Centro early this afternoon...

PLease Call Seidio customer service ASAP, Hopefully we can still make the change for you. Call 832-204-1118.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Great news! Thanks....
  5.    #5  
    Shipping for this red pen stylus began Today (12/13) ! just in time for Holiday.

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/13/2007 at 12:17 PM.
    Shipping for this red pen stylus began Today (12/14) ! just in time for Holiday.

Seidio
    sweet! cuz when i ordered mine yesterday it said it was on backorder..
    diane
    PLease Call Seidio customer service ASAP, Hopefully we can still make the change for you. Call 832-204-1118.

Seidio
    No luck. I tried calling this morning and they said once the order is placed, they can't do anything.

They did say I could do a RMA...but with shipping and all...

Maybe after Christmas I'll order a red one.

Frank
    Shipping for this red pen stylus began Today (12/14) ! just in time for Holiday.

Seidio
    Today is the 13th.
    diane
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    Today is the 13th.
    Thank you for pointing out.

Seidio