1.    #1  
    Are there any recommendations for a nice Hands Free Car Kit? Palm has Comfort Plus Hands Free Car kit Model Number 3230WW. Any experiences? Glenn
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Check out anything from Parrot. www.parrot.biz Particularly the CK3100 model.
    I just got the Parrot MK6100...works great with the 700P..address book, battery power...bluetooth music if you have audiogateway...only thing i've notice is if you are using audiogateway, and a call comes in bluetooth, it has trouble resetting..
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    You must have gotten lucky with the 6100. It is a very nice unit, especially being able to stream music, but there are a whole bunch of them with bad mic's. I got one of the first ones in July, and have tried another since, but they are still bad. My installer says it is a known problem with the 6100 and he talked to Parrot about it, but is still waiting for some good ones.
    wow...thats crazy...I actually bought the Honda harness from Crutchfield...Basicly plug and play...worked perfectly from the first time I used it...very clear calls from what my friends have told me...sux you had the bad luck...I just got it this week, so maybe they fixed the problem in my batch

Enio
  6.    #6  
    Does this 6100 allow you to voice dial numbers? I am not interested in the music end of it, just that it mutes the radio as I have Sirius Radio. Would like voice dialing so that I wouldn't have to take my hands off the wheel. Thanks, Glenn
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bglennsusa View Post
    Does this 6100 allow you to voice dial numbers? I am not interested in the music end of it, just that it mutes the radio as I have Sirius Radio. Would like voice dialing so that I wouldn't have to take my hands off the wheel. Thanks, Glenn

I too want something for my 700P that does voice dial of numbers.
    It does have some voice recognition features. I haven't tried them yet, but I will over the weekend, and post my results. On page 20 of the user guide, it describes them...

http://www.parrot.com/usa/support/us...s/parrotmk6100
  9.    #9  
    I just went with the 3200 LS and am having it installed a week from tomorrow. Glenn
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Yes, it has voice dialing. The previous ones did too (at least as far back as the 3100). In addition, the 6100 also does voice announce if they are someone in your phone contacts list. It actually reads names remarkably well.

Parrot does make a very nice product, it is just this issue with the 6100 right now, but I have and had the 3100 in previous vehicles, and you will not be disappointed.