1.    #1  
    Now AT&T have update for firmware of Treo 680 AT&T and Cingular.
    (http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/1452-1.htm)
    Can everybody cook rom become use for Treo 680 Unlock/ Sim Free/ International ?
    Nice to hear that!

I think that if you have an unlocked phone the update will work and still remains unlocked.
    Maybe this update ONLY will work on a Treo with AT&T Rom not ENA, ROW...
    Quote Originally Posted by arquillos View Post
    Nice to hear that!

I think that if you have an unlocked phone the update will work and still remains unlocked.
    Maybe this update ONLY will work on a Treo with AT&T Rom not ENA, ROW...
    Yes, what he's asking is a non-ATT update, which Palm seems to be neglecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Yes, what he's asking is a non-ATT update, which Palm seems to be neglecting.
    Maybe itīs time to put an AT&T rom in our 680, update it and finally unbranding it
    Quote Originally Posted by arquillos View Post
    Maybe itīs time to put an AT&T rom in our 680, update it and finally unbranding it
    Been doing that for a while. Check out the Custom ROM thread.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I have unlocked Treo 680 with Cingular branded. Will the AT&T ROM update lock my phone again? I do not care about AT&T branded ROM as long as the phone is remains unlocked. Can somebody shed light on this for me before i update?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paracha3 View Post
    I have unlocked Treo 680 with Cingular branded. Will the AT&T ROM update lock my phone again? I do not care about AT&T branded ROM as long as the phone is remains unlocked. Can somebody shed light on this for me before i update?

Thanks
    It does not re-lock the phone.