View Poll Results: Is the Dec. 11th Treo680 Update working for you?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, works just fine.

41 75.93%
  • Working OK, somethings aren't working

9 16.67%
  • Could not Hotsync successfully

1 1.85%
  • Could not restore my old data (Hotsync or 3rd party restore tools)

3 5.56%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatecitymale View Post
    I thought everything was good but then I attempted to turn off the bluettooth and it just causes a reset. Then, tealbackup won't perform automatically. I have to give the upgrade a "D" so far
    nvbackup works here too. Also, bluetooth has no trouble here...
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    nvbackup works here too. Also, bluetooth has no trouble here...
    And I've been using Resco Backup without a hitch. No problem turning bluetooth on and off, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Works mostly fine for me. No issues yet other than not being able to figure out what kind of chicken I have to sacrifice to use mp3 ringtones.
    Anybody found that chicken yet? As best I can tell, there's still no way to do it. The promise of mp3 ringtones was the main reason I upgraded.

The other was battery management, and I haven't noticed any great improvement there, either.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

It seems the 'easiest' way is to browse to the location on the SD card in Blazer. If you enter the location (e.g. file:///AUDIO/filename.mp3) in Blazer, it will give you the option to save as ringtone. It's not perfect, but it's doable.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Hey, thanks for coming up with that. A full song will use up quite a bit of memory, but at least there is a way to use this now. Thanks.
    Yeah, I would strongly suggest using a tool to split the portion of the MP3 you want before importing it. I've used the Motorola Phone Tools app to do it since I've got that at work for my work Razr. There are other apps out there that do it as well, though (not used them, but a google search turned up these):
    http://www.yaosoft.com/index.htm
    http://www.brizsoft.com/mp3split/
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by ILBandit View Post
    I don't remember what version I had before the update, but after it, right now, I'm showing version 3.5.5

Is that a new version????
    Maybe You could remember what it was if You Didnt have so Much Junk Loaded on Your 680 ... You do Remember that its a 680 Dont You...

LoL
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123