Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...113/hybrid.jpg

NOW SHIPPING!

This case is a snap! Made from a combination of our popular crystal clear material and hard rubberized material, the case snaps on your Centro for a snug fit and ultimate protection. At only 1MM in thickness, this slim case offers protection from scratches without compromising the weight of your device.

The crystal clear face of this case allows you to showcase your device without any added colors or tints, while the rubberized backing allows for better gripping of your device. The smooth surface material of this case allows for easy insertion and removal from your pocket or purse. The material that this case is made from is durable, flexible, and is difficult to break or crack!

With its snug fit, this case provides a maximum amount of protection and security to your device. Once you have snapped the case on with ease, it will remain in place, keeping your Centro safe and secure. This case provides cut-outs for all of the necessary OEM features of the device.

For a Centro user who desires protection with a firm grip and a transparent showcase, this case is a MUST-HAVE!

Features:

• Simple, two-piece, snap-together design
    • Molded specifically for a close fit
    • Secure yet easy installation and removal
    • Very thin hard case will protect device while adding almost no bulk or weight
    • Will not compromise ease of insertion and removal to and from pockets or briefcase/purse
    • Made from extremely thin, yet very durable hard plastic
    • Front is made of crystal clear material for showcasing device
    • Back is made of rubberized material for added grip
    • Provides access to all OEM features (camera, screen, charge & sync port, headphone jack, etc.)
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/14/2007 at 03:53 PM.
    Now that looks fantastic

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    A picture is worth a thousand words. Where are the pics??? I went to Seidio site and can't find any info nor any pics.
  4. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    can you not see the HUGE pic in the very first post of this thread???

Click the damn thing and itll take you RIGHT TO THE PAGE on Seidio.
    Wow that is a nice case. I just got the skin case so I am set but this one was tempting. Great looking case.

ANyone who used a case like this , how protective is it on a drop. With the rubber cases I am dropped my treo and now my centro but the rubber kept the PDA from getting any damage. Being this is basically solid would a fall say from a pocket on a hard surface casue damage ?
    When will this case be available for the 755p. It's been out of stock for awhile now. I really want one.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cscott44 View Post
    When will this case be available for the 755p. It's been out of stock for awhile now. I really want one.
    It is in stock !

Seidio
    Sweet!!. I just got one !!
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    can you not see the HUGE pic in the very first post of this thread???

Click the damn thing and itll take you RIGHT TO THE PAGE on Seidio.
    My corporate firewall is preventing the pic to show up on my computer.

I can see the pic at home. It looks nice.
    Dang I just gave in and got one. I figured I only paid $9 for the Skin case and this one was too nice to pass up. Now if the battery can only come out I will be set.
    I ordered one this afternoon, website says instock, hours later it still says instock, yet I received an email a few hours later saying it was backordered and would be shipping "soon". FYI in case anyone wanted one quickly like me.
    I ordered mine the next morning and it is still on backorder. It went fast! Then again this is the sweetest case I have seen so far.
    I ordered that night and got back ordered too...

Maybe they just weren't fully ready to ship yet and they jumped the gun a lil' bit?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  14.    #14  
    We expect to get more in early part of next week. Sorry for the delay.

We also updated our pictures to include the red Centro with Seidio Hybrid case.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Man when and if they come out with one that is red on the back I am all over that case!
    Is this case as close-fitting as the Palm Air case? I'm considering the Air case just because it's $10 less, but I like the hybrid!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
  17.    #17  
    Hybride case is basically same as Rubberized hard case. you can read the rubberized hard case review in this forums.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=157963
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/15/2007 at 11:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hybride case is basically same as Rubberized hard case. you can read the rubberized hard case review in this forums.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=157963
    Ok that's great seidioseidio, but now I ordered one and it's backordered.

I really don't want to have to throw a tantrum, so when exactly are you expecting to be able to fulfill these orders since it's Merry Christmas to me from me?
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Thanks for the update. Cant wait for this case. Should be here by christmas , my gift to myself. Cant wait for the extended battery.I check the site everyday to see if it hit the upcoming accesories list. Thanks!
    Any reviews on this case yet?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast