Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dontbugme View Post
    Any reviews on this case yet?
    I think a lot of us are getting them today and tomorrow.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I LOVE mine, but since I was torn between the hybrid and the black case, it'd be nice to have the option to order both ) I wasn't much for the entirely clear case because it makes my phone look fat, but I do like the hybrid, and might occasionally like to change it out with the black front face.

I can tell you the case won't fit with a Skinit in place, that's how snug it is - I had an entire Pretty in Pink Skinit on my Centro and tried, no luck. Then I removed the back of the skin since the hybrid back is black, and it would almost fit but kept coming unsnapped, then I removed the keyboard area and it was a little closer, but finally had to remove the entire skin before it would snap properly. It looks great and is good protection, but it does add bulk to my phone. I think if I had the all black cakse it wouldn't be as noticeable.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Does this case make my phone look fat?
    heheh... I'm pretty particular about my gadgets.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    I just got mine yesterday and I love it, much better than the 700p one that I used to have. Don't think twice about this case, it puts grip on the back without making it to bulky.
    Got mine but I am returing for the Black one. The black part on the bottom is nice and thin but the top part looks bulkier and seems bulkier and dust gets in between the clear case and the Centro. This is still a nice case but my centro looks funny in the clear hard plastic. Cant wait for the Black Rubberized version .

Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    I LOVE mine, but since I was torn between the hybrid and the black case, it'd be nice to have the option to order both ) I wasn't much for the entirely clear case because it makes my phone look fat, but I do like the hybrid, and might occasionally like to change it out with the black front face.

I can tell you the case won't fit with a Skinit in place, that's how snug it is - I had an entire Pretty in Pink Skinit on my Centro and tried, no luck. Then I removed the back of the skin since the hybrid back is black, and it would almost fit but kept coming unsnapped, then I removed the keyboard area and it was a little closer, but finally had to remove the entire skin before it would snap properly. It looks great and is good protection, but it does add bulk to my phone. I think if I had the all black cakse it wouldn't be as noticeable.
    Seidio been waiting for an RMA for a week. I figured since you check these threads I would also ask here as my 14 days to return is almost up and I havent gotten any replys to my email request. Thanks!
    That's nice, but what about the extended battery?? The Centro's been out nearly 3 months now. Please give us an update?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12