1.    #1  
    I've had my 755p for about 2 months or so now with no problems at all. I just recently purchased a 4 Gig Mini SDHC card so I decided to update my Ptunes to the 4.0.5 version. I updated it and everything worked find it save and everything than out of the blue my phone just reset. I tried turning it off but that didn't work so I took the battery out and now all it does when I put the battery in is turn off and on. I am new to the Treo so I don't know what to do to make it work again. I don't know how to do soft or hard resets. Can someone please point me in the right direction of getting my phone to work again. Thanks in advance!
    Hopefully you backed up your data:

Take battery out, put it back in while holding down the RED button, when you see the ACCESS logo release the RED button, then it will give you a choice ERASE ALL DATA or NOT, you can try NO & see if that helps. If don't repeat & choose ERASE ALL & start new. If you backed up, now just restore or re-sync from your PC.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Although, if your data got corrupted, the backup could still contain the corrupted data. Happened to me once. I needed to reinstall every program one by one. What a pain.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    True, very true...Good Luck.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  5.    #5  
    I got the problem taken care of. I believe it was that Ptunes Update. I deleted that and I took care of the problem.