1.    #1  
    So I was using multiple SD cards in two phones and my desktop to move data around (don't ask why, crappy desktop won't recognize mini sd) and in the process I lost ALL the data on my mem card. I am sure it is still on there as now it just claims it is empty. I need a program that can recover the data. Freeware, pay, whatever. I NEED my data that is on that card. Please help me out.

CG
    I typed in "data recovery" on google and then was offered to select "memory card data recovery" . . . . . . . .

If no one answers here . . . this will give you a few pages to puruse.
    Example page: http://www.pdd.mobi/restore-files/memory-card.html

Good Luck.
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/10/2007 at 09:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    In the future, Rescobackup Pro and backup to ftp every night - just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by CellGeek View Post
    So I was using multiple SD cards in two phones and my desktop to move data around (don't ask why, crappy desktop won't recognize mini sd) and in the process I lost ALL the data on my mem card. I am sure it is still on there as now it just claims it is empty. I need a program that can recover the data. Freeware, pay, whatever. I NEED my data that is on that card. Please help me out.

CG
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden View Post
    I typed in "data recovery" on google and then was offered to select "memory card data recovery" . . . . . . . .

If no one answers here . . . this will give you a few pages to puruse.
    Example page: http://www.pdd.mobi/restore-files/memory-card.html

Good Luck.

Thank you for the help! Have you ever used this software before? Or anyone else here for that matter? It doesn't appear to have a trial period, and it is $69. Which is no big deal so long as it works!! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CellGeek View Post
    Thank you for the help! Have you ever used this software before? Or anyone else here for that matter? It doesn't appear to have a trial period, and it is $69. Which is no big deal so long as it works!! lol
    No, I have not used any of them. There were many listed. I believe some had trials. Data recovery is not a new process, it's just now being sold to the masses. It seemed like most of them had similiar features.

Good Luck.