Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    note: my original post mistakenly asked about Messages when I meant Alerts and I've edited this to clarify.

At the expense of making a fool out of myself (been there, done that) I can't figure out how to use the keypad/button interface to access the Alert list on my phone.
    The only method I've found is to tap the blinking alert icon with the stylus. Certainly there must be such a shortcut somewhere?
    Anyone care to enlighten me?
    thanks,
    ~maniaque
    Last edited by maniaque; 12/10/2007 at 05:30 PM. Reason: I meant to address Alert interface, not Message
    I have two ways I can do it without using the stylus. First, it's in your 'Home' programs somewhere. I have it in my 'main' screen which I have come up when I hit the home button. You can place program icons where you want them by going to 'Home' and then hit the menu button and choose catagory, and place each program where you want it.

Also, by default, I think the message screen comes up when you hit 'option-envellope' button. If not, you can set this in preferences/buttons.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Not messages, but Alerts. When new alerts are posted, a flashing "bell" icon squawks at you in the top left corner of the view. I'd like to get the Alert page via keyboard/button interface.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    That's not how you worded the first post, sorry.
    I realize that, for which I am sorry.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Just hold down the button in the middle of the 5 way. It should bring up the alerts page.
    Marty
    Handspring Visor -> Handspring Treo 180 That stated it would have Wi-Fi -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650->Treo 700P ->Centro->Pre
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Thanks!