Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I noticed the hole on the bottom of my Centro where the connectors are, and wondered if it was a possible way to reset the device without taking out the battery. Anyone know?
    Last edited by louburris; 12/10/2007 at 02:19 PM.
    The holes or items of interest in the bottom of the Centro are, from left to right....

Audio jack
    Multi strip connector
    Charge jack
    Lanyard attachment

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Sorry, I mean the round hole on the plastic that is centered above the connectors. It is about the size that a paper clip could be used.
    That itty bitty teeny weeny little hole is the microphone.....

Quote Originally Posted by louburris View Post
    Sorry, I mean the round hole on the plastic that is centered above the connectors. It is about the size that a paper clip could be used.
    Microphone????????????????????
    Quote Originally Posted by louburris View Post
    Thats your microphone
    I wouldn't put a paper clip in your mic but that's just me. Theoretically you rarely need to do a hard reset.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Thanks, it is a good thing I did not try it out. I could se me saying "Can you hear me, Can you hear me now" Thanks again.
    Last edited by louburris; 12/10/2007 at 03:01 PM.
    read the manual that came with the phone...it tells you how to do a hard reset.
    OK, what about the rubber piece in the back, upper right? Is that for an extended antenna or something?

I couldn't find reference to it in the manual.
    Quote Originally Posted by manfred View Post
    OK, what about the rubber piece in the back, upper right? Is that for an extended antenna or something?

I couldn't find reference to it in the manual.
    I believe that it is for an extended antenna. It is attached at the top, so pull it away from the case from the bottom edge and you can see the atenna connector underneath.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAndrews View Post
    I believe that it is for an extended antenna. It is attached at the top, so pull it away from the case from the bottom edge and you can see the atenna connector underneath.
    This connector is also used during manufacturing to test out the radio. Rather than have a room full of antennas and shielding, this lets the manufacturing plant directly inject RF signals into the hardware and simulate different network conditions.