1.    #1  
    The device was working fine until we upgraded from exchange 2003 to 2007. The device syncs email fine, but does not pull contacts or calendar events with active sync. I noticed the following error on my exchange server. I did a search on the web but didn't find anything regarding it. I also tried this account on a 700wx treo and everything pulled down fine. The 755p is brand new and totally wiped clean, so I am starting from scratch. Any ideas?

Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: MSExchange ActiveSync
    Event Category: Requests
    Event ID: 1008
    Date: 12/7/2007
    Time: 3:56:10 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: EXCH
    Description:
    An exception occurred and was handled by Exchange ActiveSync. This may have been caused by an outdated or corrupted Exchange ActiveSync device partnership. This can occur if a user tries to modify the same item from multiple computers. If this is the case, Exchange ActiveSync will re-create the partnership with the device. Items will be updated at the next synchronization.
    I just spent several hours with Palm paid support to solve my problem. The real issue was outlook.

I had the following behavior.
    - Sync worked fine for everything but Calendar and contacts.
    - The Sync log had several OERR errors. They indicate the issue is with Outlook, not Palm or Hotsync.
    - Hotsync/Custom would reset Calendar & Contact to Do Not Sync regardless of what it was changed to at the beginning of the Sync.

With the support analysts assistance, we did the following
    - deleted & recreated the User. This cleared up the Contacts problem but not the calendar.
    - Ran Outlook Detect & Repair. It took a while and did fix some stuff.
    - Checked to be sure there were no more than 15 categories with no sub-categories
    - Deleted Recurring appointments that had no end dates
    - Deleted all Appointments that span across midnight.
    This cleared up my problem that I had been dealing with for three weeks.

I hope it helps
    Jeff