1.    #1  
    I just received a 700p, Good was installed and everything was working for a bout 3 weeks. Yesterday i stopped receiving e-mails, or being able to send. Calender is correct and contacts is fine. I have tried to type DEBUG then enter but it wont debug so that I can reprov. Any ideas
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    you tried debug at the goodlink home screen? If you dont know what I mean- hit your email key so you're in goodlink then hit the home key and you should be in the goodlink homepage then type debug.
  3.    #3  
    I have and i type in DEBUG in caps press enter...(it is the bent line on the right side) but nothing happens. I have done softrest also, and typed debug but nothing.
    Go to the Good Launcher and try "000debug". At least that is how you do it on a 750.

If that still doesn't work uninstall GMM and do a new OTA install--just make sure you have your PIN handy and that it never expires or else you will be stuck. If it does expire ask your admin to send you a new pin and try it again.

Seems weird that your contacts are current but emails aren't coming. Is it possible you are over quota and missed the notification? Check your Outlook from your PC and delete your deleted emails. I work for a huge company with very little server storage space for us and I have to stay on top of this all the time.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    On Palm device, typing debug from the GMM home screen, without the enter key, should bring up the command line. From there, type "reprov" without the quotes.

Dsol is right as well. Make sure you are not at your email limit within Exchange.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrysd View Post
    I have and i type in DEBUG in caps press enter...(it is the bent line on the right side) but nothing happens. I have done softrest also, and typed debug but nothing.
    on my 700p- i dont need to do caps-

i just type debug (and as goodguy says- not even enter).

Just to be sure though- I did try DEBUG in caps and that worked also.

so not sure why you cant get there.