1.    #1  
    any tips for cleaning the centro the screen especially the screen??

sorry for so many posts but they are all different.
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
    Eyeglass cleaning cloth.
    Well I was going to post this one of these days but I still haven't RTFM so I didn't think a post was a good idea. I used a damp paper napkin at Wendy's, I mean a damp cloth that most manuals suggest. It worked great. The keys and the lens are shiny, even the gold metallic specs. It might even be cleaner than when I first got it out of the box.
  4. tks
    i use a eye glass cleaning cloth that i bought at the dollar tree. i have tried several, but these are the best, they seem to be thicker than most. Also use a little rubbing alcohol when needed.
    visor Deluxe, Platinum; Zire 72s; Treo 270, 700p, Centro
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Well I was going to post this one of these days but I still haven't RTFM so I didn't think a post was a good idea. I used a damp paper napkin at Wendy's, I mean a damp cloth that most manuals suggest. It worked great. The keys and the lens are shiny, even the gold metallic specs. It might even be cleaner than when I first got it out of the box.
    Be warned that paper napkins can sometimes be abrasive and actually cause scratches!

As others have mentioned, I carry an eyeglass cleaning cloth to wipe off the fingerprints. I also have some electronic cleaning wipes that I use from time-to-time.
    I rub it on my shirt every once in a while
    Weeeeeeell........

Sometimes when the Treo gets particularly nasty, I tie a string to the Treo and dunk it up and down in the toilet. Kind of like dunking a tea bag up and down in a cup of hot water.

Then I rinse it by flushing the toilet. The swirling blue water does a good job. Oh yeah, I figure that blue toilet water has to be good for cleaning other things too. Not just a toilet.

Then after it's all clean, I hang it above the bath tub to dry. I learned that drying trick from my wife. She always hangs her sweaters above the bath tub to dry. I got my **** chewed more times than I can count for taking a shower while her sweaters are hanging in there to dry.

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Weeeeeeell........

Sometimes when the Treo gets particularly nasty, I tie a string to the Treo and dunk it up and down in the toilet. Kind of like dunking a tea bag up and down in a cup of hot water.

Then I rinse it by flushing the toilet. The swirling blue water does a good job. Oh yeah, I figure that blue toilet water has to be good for cleaning other things too. Not just a toilet.

Then after it's all clean, I hang it above the bath tub to dry. I learned that drying trick from my wife. She always hangs her sweaters above the bath tub to dry. I got my **** chewed more times than I can count for taking a shower while her sweaters are hanging in there to dry.

So that's what that "lanyard attachment" thing is really for! ROFLMAO

Thanks... I needed a good laugh!