1.    #1  
    Hi, new here and to Treos. Ive been trying to install the Palm Desktop Software from the CD but cant get it to install properly. Installation went smoothly but hangs at the end of the installation. The CD looks fine with no scratches or anything but cant seems to finish the installation even after waiting hrs. I dont want to use the Software from the Palm website as Ive heard it lacks certain features. Any help or suggestions is deeply appreciated!
    Hi, what model Treo do you own? Here is a thread to check out, you can download the CD onto your desktop and install from there. It is the complete CD, not just the desktop software like you get on palm.com; Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface View Post
    Hi, what model Treo do you own? Here is a thread to check out, you can download the CD onto your desktop and install from there. It is the complete CD, not just the desktop software like you get on palm.com; Good luck.
    Hi dollface, I own a Treo 650. I went to the link and found that Im unable to download from megaupload even during wee hrs. Heck, I even downloaded the crappy, spyware infested megaupload toolbar and its still the same. Wished someone else have an alternative download site.