1.    #1  
    HanDBase V4 is now out at www.ddhsoftware.com.

Ben
    Looks like a pretty significant upgrade, especially and finally, card database storage and syncing! And $14.95 is pretty reasonable. Thanks for the heads up!
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    Wellsjs, where did you see $14.95? Is that na upgraded price? I tried to download the demo and it's site is having issues at the moment.
    Yes, sorry to confuse, that's the upgrade from 3.x to 4.0. I think first time purchase is 39.95.
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
    My 755p sure didn't like the trial. I got an endless reset loop. I did a warm reboot and that brought the Treo back up, but the phone wouldn't turn on. I deleted HanDbase and it works again. I may try again at a later date when I am due some more frustration.
  6. lms
    While I use it because there's not really much of an alternative, Handbase 3 was not a very stable app on my 650. Lots of resets while running, db's disappearing and needing to be restored from backup. I'll probably buy the upgrade, and my expectations won't be that high. Kinda sucks when you step back and think about it....
    I also have ListPro and just ordered a WM XV6800 HTC smartphone, so I doubt I'll upgrade either, at least not right away. Lots to learn in the WM OS environment after 7 years in the Palm OS world.
    I have been dependent on Handbase for the past 8 years. I have found some minor stability issues ......corrupt records often cause resets when attempting to delete but generally fairly stable. I was hoping the upgrade would fix these bugs. Well I never got a chance to try it as I got thrown into a reset loop after install (this was the only newly installed app). Fortunately, I was able to restore from a recent backup after a hard reset. I will wait for somebody else to figure out the bug before I reattempt this. It is always more reassuring when you're not the only one affected.
  9.    #9  
    I purchased ListPro and found it had serious problems. I suggest before purchasing the upgrade to test drive it. I did the beta and had no problems with its over-all stability and am running it now without any issues.

Ben
    It happened again after another install attempt. I am going to contact DDH support.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    I also have ListPro and just ordered a WM XV6800 HTC smartphone, so I doubt I'll upgrade either, at least not right away. Lots to learn in the WM OS environment after 7 years in the Palm OS world.
    What was the single most critical reason you did that?