1.    #1  
    I just found my cord to Hot Sync my phone but I can't find the CD is there a website I can get a link from? Thanks
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  3.    #3  
    Thanks
    Are there any places to download the software? I unable to download it from megaload despite being forced to install the crappy and spyware infested megaupload toolbar.
    Don't install the megaupload toolbar. You just need to wait for the limited, free option for 45 sec and click the download link.

Or you can go to the Palm site and download from there, although that's not entire original CD content will be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Don't install the megaupload toolbar. You just need to wait for the limited, free option for 45 sec and click the download link.

Or you can go to the Palm site and download from there, although that's not entire original CD content will be there.
    Nvm, I intend to zero fill my drive and paste back an image Ive saved before installation of of megaupload. I still wished there's other sites which I can download the full version of the Palm Desktop Software.
    Hey I could use it too!!! I just moved from the US to turkey and have not recieved my HHGDS (furniture/office stuff) yet. I've got all my other files on portable drive but FORGOT about the Palm CD!! I need it to install to work PC before reinstalling Key Suites..I know somebody copied it and have it - because you folks are waayy too smart like that. So any help is appreciated.. v/r -g
    Quote Originally Posted by carljr_2002 View Post
    I just found my cord to Hot Sync my phone but I can't find the CD is there a website I can get a link from? Thanks
    You Should be able to download the palm software from the Palm website. http://www.Palm.com.