1.    #1  
    I had that third party app that let's you hide icons from the home page. I was deleting third party apps to see which of them is running when asleep. so I had a lot of icons being hidden with that app and I deleted it thinking it would put them all back. well it didn't. they are not there and the app is gone from the pref page!

do I just dl it again and put it back onto the machine? and will that let me unhide the icons? I sure hope so
    Red Centro on SERO, ftw
    When I want to keep an icon off the main screen I just move it to the Unfiled tab. Simple and easy to change if I want to.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SueWalsh623 View Post
    When I want to keep an icon off the main screen I just move it to the Unfiled tab. Simple and easy to change if I want to.
    I can't figure out how to do that though
    Red Centro on SERO, ftw
  4.    #5  
    ok thanks. i downloaded applicationpnl.prc and put it on the phone again. you have to turn the icons off then on for then to reappear on the home screen.

i just loaded it, turned them back on, then deleted it. now i an using the categories feature that is built into the phone. this way i dont have to turn an icon back on to use it. its just in the ALL category instead of my category

thanks, the info in that thread showed me what i should do
    Red Centro on SERO, ftw