1.    #1  
    I've been using Versamail for about year now on my Treo 680 and every so often someone doesn't get one of my messages. OK, so we all sometimes make a mistake and mistype an email address. BUT it seems that Versamail adds that address to it's autofill list - and then, going forward, I carelessly select the misspelled address - perpetuating the mistake.

Is there any way to edit that Versamail's autofill list? I really love autofill - just not when it also maintains my mistakes .

Thanks!
    Pilot 1000 (Sept '96 - Orginial 128k - then upgrade to 512k, then 1mb, then custom 2mb,) IIIxe, m130, CLIE NX-60, Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by reMarkable View Post
    I've been using Versamail for about year now on my Treo 680 and every so often someone doesn't get one of my messages. OK, so we all sometimes make a mistake and mistype an email address. BUT it seems that Versamail adds that address to it's autofill list - and then, going forward, I carelessly select the misspelled address - perpetuating the mistake.

Is there any way to edit that Versamail's autofill list? I really love autofill - just not when it also maintains my mistakes .

Thanks!

I was just getting ready to post the exact same question. It has held onto a few of my mistakes also, and always brings them up in the auto-fill when I'm making a new email. I played around for quite a while trying to figure out a way to delete the entry,(it's possible to do on outlook) but haven't figured out a way to do it yet.

Anyone have any sugestions??