Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I just got 2 centros and one of them is not showing a green LED when charging is complete (the other one is fine). It shows 100% on the battery meter, and changes to a green lightning bolt superimposed on the battery icon. However, the LED turns orange instead of green. I have ruled out the battery as the culprit. I switched the batteries and the same problem exists. Any thoughts, or should I return the phone for a replacement?

edited to add:

One thing strange I just noticed. When I remove the charging plug after it has completed charging, the LED turns green for about 2 seconds. So it is not a faulty LED, it will show green, just not when it's supposed to.
    Last edited by alohanole; 12/06/2007 at 01:16 PM.
    Did you try swapping chargers? I'd drain both batteries, I'm guessing its the charger? Do they finish charging at the same time? If I had to return something I'd take a charger over a Centro or battery.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Did you try swapping chargers? I'd drain both batteries, I'm guessing its the charger? Do they finish charging at the same time? If I had to return something I'd take a charger over a Centro or battery.
    I did swap the chargers. Same result. I also tried a sanyo charger with the dongle attached to convert it to the centro. No deal on that one either.

I am probably going to have to return it for a replacement.
    That is odd and sucks.