1.    #1  
    Anyone tried using Roboform for Palm on the Centro yet? I checked with them and they say it's not approved for use on the Centro, may work on it, suggested I try it, but said they won't support it.....yet.

Anyone tried?
    I don't remember hearing about that on here, what does it do?
  3.    #3  
    RoboForm has been around for years....it's a great password keeper. Fills in forms automatically, etc etc etc. They have a version that works on a Palm (including Treo) that, while it doesn't automatically fill in th forms, will keep all your passwords and info on your Palm so it's handy, encrypted and all that good stuff. They haven't tested it on the Centro and won't support it, but suggested trying it. Wanted to see if anyone else has. Not interested in being a total guinea pig....
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    I've been using it with no problems on my Centro. Mine is v1.6.7 dated Aug 5 06. The conduit works and I have all my passwords all the time. I have to say, I rarely go to it on a Palm device...on the pc it's absolutely essential.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! Good to know. I'm not sure how much I'd use it on the Centro either, but since it does have the browser it might be nice to have my passwords handy just in case.
    FWIW. I use SplashID from www.splashdata.com on Windows XP and The Centro. I would highly recommend it for password storage
    I have been using roboform for palm since it came out. It does work fine on the palm centro which I have. It will not automatically fill the web forms but keeps a synced update of your web passwords which comes in very handy. I have splashid but use that for other functions. I guess you could manually enter the web passwords in splash id. With roboform it auto syncs the passwords from your browser.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    I have been using roboform for palm since it came out. It does work fine on the palm centro which I have. It will not automatically fill the web forms but keeps a synced update of your web passwords which comes in very handy.
    Thanks! That's just what I was hoping to hear.