1. sdh
    Does anybody else have a problem with Bluetooth headsets dropping offline? What will happen is I turn on the headset, make a call, and then about 30-45 minutes later while talking on the call the Bluetooth headset dropps offline. The call continues, however, but I have to pick up the phone and use the phone to talk. The headset still shows connected, however it will not make or receive calls with the phone. Usually it takes a reboot to fix the problem.
    i don't use BT headset, but i find the BT gps disconnecting too often.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sdh View Post
    Does anybody else have a problem with Bluetooth headsets dropping offline? What will happen is I turn on the headset, make a call, and then about 30-45 minutes later while talking on the call the Bluetooth headset dropps offline. The call continues, however, but I have to pick up the phone and use the phone to talk. The headset still shows connected, however it will not make or receive calls with the phone. Usually it takes a reboot to fix the problem.
    Happens all the time with me. Has happened on 3 different 680's that I have had. It's a known issue with no fix.
    PalmIII>PalmIIIxe>Palm TungstenT>Treo650>Treo680
    It has happened to me as well, but rarely..