Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hi,

My wife's 650 stopped holding a charge, so she purchased a new battery at her cell phone store. Things were fine for awhile, but soon thereafter, the phone would not come on when the red power button was pressed. It would wake up if we removed the battery completely and then put it back in. After awhile, even that stopped working and the phone now seems completely dead. Is it time for a replacement? Is there a second, internal battery that might have died?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carbaryl View Post
    Hi,

My wife's 650 stopped holding a charge, so she purchased a new battery at her cell phone store. Things were fine for awhile, but soon thereafter, the phone would not come on when the red power button was pressed. It would wake up if we removed the battery completely and then put it back in. After awhile, even that stopped working and the phone now seems completely dead. Is it time for a replacement? Is there a second, internal battery that might have died?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Greetings,

My (serious) suggestion would be to google reviews for the BlackBerry Curve 8310 and then sell (Ebay) your Treo 650. I used to own a Treo 650 and once I tried the Curve 8310 I was sold.

This is simply my opinion but please at least do the research to see if what I'm saying holds water. You can thank me some other time