1.    #1  
    Hello

I just got myself the dock and I cant seem to get it to hotsync with my PC. It can charge on the Dock but I cant get a connection between the Centro and my PC. I tried Card Reader and that doesnt work either . Cant figure out how to get my PC to reconize the Dock. I tried plugging it into different USB ports and no luck. Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Hello

I just got myself the dock and I cant seem to get it to hotsync with my PC. It can charge on the Dock but I cant get a connection between the Centro and my PC. I tried Card Reader and that doesnt work either . Cant figure out how to get my PC to reconize the Dock. I tried plugging it into different USB ports and no luck. Anyone?
    Please call 832-204-1118 and ask for Kelvin. He can help you troubleshoot and get you a replacement if needed.

Thanks
  3.    #3  
    Thanks , I will give him a call tomorrow.
    Seidio,

I got one of these mini docks yesterday. I noticed that when I put my computer into standby and then bring it back out, the button doesn't work any more for hotsync. I press it and nothing changes on the phone.

Unplugging the Centro doesn't help.

I have to unplug the usb cable, thus removing power to the Innodock Jr. Then plug it back in again.

Is that normal?
    Actually.. I have to remove the phone and the USB cable. Then plug them back in.
  6.    #6  
    They are replacing my Dock. Kelvin was great and great customer service. I look forward to the new Dock. Thanks!.