1.    #1  
    Preorder now to take advantage of our introductory price of $24.95!
    Shipping begins the week of 12/10!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...entro_rubb.jpg

This case is a snap! Made from our popular hard plastic with a smooth, rubberized finish, the case snaps on your Centro for a snug fit and ultimate protection. At only 1mm in thickness, this case is the slimmest available and offers protection from scratches without compromising the weight of your device. The screen is left open for easy access, though the case is compatible with a screen protector.

The rubberized coating allows for better a grip on your phone, yet is still smooth enough for easy insertion in and out of pockets, while adding a sleek look and luxurious feel. The material that this case is made from is durable, flexible, and is difficult to break or crack!

With its snug fit, this case provides a maximum amount of protection and security to your device. Once you have snapped the case on with ease, it will remain in place, keeping your Centro safe and secure. This case provides cut-outs for all of the necessary OEM features of the device.

For a Palm Centro user who seeks protection that provides better gripping with a sleek look and luxurious feel, this case is a MUST-HAVE!

Features:

• Simple, two-piece, snap-together design
    • Molded specifically for a close fit
    • Secure yet easy installation and removal
    • Very thin hard case will protect device while adding almost no bulk or weight
    • Will not compromise ease of insertion and removal to and from pockets or briefcase/purse
    • Made from extremely thin, yet very durable hard plastic with a rubberized, soft touch coating for added grip
    • Provides access to all OEM features (camera, screen, charge & sync port, headphone jack, etc.)
  2.    #2  
    Good news ! we have been able to move the shipping date for this rubberized case for Centro. Shipping began today (12/5)

Thank you for the patience

Seidio
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Good news! I ordered mine yesterday. I hope it fits and looks as good as it does in the pictures.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    i need one with a screen protector im ruff on my screen i like my body glove becasue of that but it makes the phone big
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
  5.    #5  
    Seidio plans to release

The Hybrid case for Centro (top case-clear, bottolm case - black rubberized case)

The clear case for Centro

Next week !

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release

The Hybrid case for Centro (top case-clear, bottolm case - black rubberized case)

The clear case for Centro

Next week !

Seidio
    Sounds good. Got any pictures? How much?
    does that mean a screen protector???
    <a href="http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=22671">Deep Discounts and Great Selection on Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Sprint/Nextel</a>

CENTRO FREE w/new contract!! Free Shipping

<a href="http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=22671">Join the tmiWireless.com cell phone affiliate program and earn excellent commissions on 2 tiers. You get a free personalized website, 24/7 statistics and reporting, and residual income on some products.</a>

http://www.famouswireless.net
    Seidio

Will the new holster work with the ruberized case and will there be any discounts to go with it if we already purchased the ruberized case

Fred
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riebs View Post
    Good news! I ordered mine yesterday. I hope it fits and looks as good as it does in the pictures.
    Sorry to quote myself, but I just received my case on Friday and after using it all weekend, all I can say is WOW! This case is amazing.

It is very thin and light, yet very sturdy, and the fit is absolutely perfect. It feels very solid when it snaps together. I have a black Centro and I bought the black case. In fact, I like the look of the Centro in the case better than without it. (I never did like that silver band going around the middle.)

I have no hesitation recommending this case. I can't say enough how much I like it.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Sorry to quote myself, but I just received my case on Friday and after using it all weekend, all I can say is WOW! This case is amazing.

It is very thin and light, yet very sturdy, and the fit is absolutely perfect. It feels very solid when it snaps together. I have a black Centro and I bought the black case. In fact, I like the look of the Centro in the case better than without it. (I never did like that silver band going around the middle.)

I have no hesitation recommending this case. I can't say enough how much I like it.
    Is it possible for you to post a picture of your Black Centro in the case?

Pics.....
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Last edited by Riebs; 12/10/2007 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Added more pictures
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Just received mine this afternoon hope i dont have a problem of the clips holding up bottom left corner snapped open a couple of times today. case really looks good and is very form fitting.

Fred
    Those are great pictures.. how did you take those?? That's YOUR unit with the case, or are those stock photos?!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    Those are great pictures.. how did you take those?? That's YOUR unit with the case, or are those stock photos?!
    Absolutely that is my Centro and my pictures.

I set the Centro on a curved white piece of poster board. In PS I just turned up the levels and contrast a bit to make the backround go bright white, but as you can see I didn't quite get there on a couple of shots. They were taken with my Canon 20D and 17-40 f4L lens.

The case looks even better in real life.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
  17.    #17  
    Wait until you see the Hybrid and clear case pictures !
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/11/2007 at 11:31 AM.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Wait until you see the Hybrid and clear case pictures !
    I assume that my recent purchase and stellar testimonial will earn me a super special discount on these new products, right?
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre