1.    #1  
    Ever since I upgraded my Mac to Leopard, I can't seem to send files to the mac via bt or vice versa. Anyone else have this problem?
  2.    #2  
    Both devices are paired with each other and syncing works fine. But when I select the mac as the device to send to, the Palm just spits back "unable to send". In the Mac OS X bluetooth preferences I see the the connect light for the treo 650 blinks for about half a second then stays dark. Strange.
    I'm just seconding your issue... exactly the same thing is happening to me! Sure hope someone can share some words of wisdom soon!
    I'm having trouble just pairing my Treo 650 (Verizon) and MacBook. I've got a Moto E815 which paired and works fine, but it doesn't see the Treo at all when I try to pair.
    I HAD the same issue:

File sends FROM mac TO Treo all fine

But since upgrading to Leopard I can no longer send FROM Treo to Mac.

Found a fix:

1. Open System Preferences on Mac

2. Select "Sharing" preference pane

3. At the bottom of the list - turn on BLuetooth Sharing - then configure to your heart's desire on the right side of the prefpane. (note - I could only get this to work by selecting that the mac should: "accept and save" transfers, and also that it should insist on "pairing")

4. I also needed to turn bluetooth off on both phone and mac - then on again.

And now works all fine!

I will add it to the list of unnecessary time I have had to waste thanks to the number of things that didn't work in 10.5 that used to work fine/effortlessly in 10.4......... and I will definitely think long and hard before ever upgrading my OS again. I've been with Apple 13 years and NEVER had such a flakey OS update as this one - even the change to PowerMac - or the change to OSX was smoother than this and they were total rewrites!
    Last edited by rw5373; 03/07/2008 at 08:35 AM.
    Thanks for posting a solution, rw5373. Sadly, it does not work for me. I did just as you instructed, yet my Mac still won't recognize my Treo.

This is so frustrating! All I want to do is send the occasional text file from my Mac to my TREO, or vice versa!

Often, while travelling, I can get internet access using my Treo, but not my MacBook. In those cases, sometimes I just want to type on my Mac, then send the text over to my Treo to be sent-out as email.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

John