1.    #1  
    which back up app does anybody recommed tealbackup, nvbackup or resco?
    There are bunches and bunches of threads covering your topic. A search will get the information you are wanting.

I have tried all three and picked the last.

Ben
    I guess they all do work the same. I prefer NVBackup. It has saved me a number of times. I have it scheduled to automatically back-up at 4:30 am.
    I use Resco Backup.

As Ben said, there are bunches of threads on this subject. If you don't want to spend any money, go with NVBackup.

If you want a trouble free backup solution that will backup your photos in the device memory also, go with Resco Backup v. 2.01.2 or newer.

I use BackupMan. I noticed it hasn't been mentioned above.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    NVBackup works great. You might as well try it first since it's free.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I use BackupMan. I noticed it hasn't been mentioned above.
    Good Luck

I used BackupMan until it wouldn't restore for me after a crash. Since then, I have used Resco, and restore many times.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Resco backup and NVBackup here.
    Using BackUpBuddy - works just fine.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I've used NVBackup for almost a year now on my 700p. Its backing everything up (2 cycles so I always can go back to days if needed) at 4am and doing a soft reset so I get a fresh Treo every morning. I have had my treo die many times (quite often before the 700's MR was released - does much better now!) and NVBackup has saved me ever time! I highly recommend it!
    Backup Buddy here. Great customer service too.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I use BackupMan but also own a copy of Resco. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

You definately want one (like the two listed above) that can be scheduled to backup automatically, unattended (like every evening).
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43